Our approach to custom designing a hydraulic press starts with learning more about your business and manufacturing processes so we can work together to create a press with capabilities tailored to your needs.
365 casino hydraulic press engineers specialize in providing enhanced automation and advanced control systems to improve part quality and lower life-cycle costs.
- Automation features including shuttle systems and loading/unloading systems
- Compression molding, transfer molding, vacuum molding and laminating styles available
- Reservoir and hydraulic power mounted on top, reducing press footprint
- Heating and cooling platens
- Advanced control systems
- Multiple daylights available
- Sideplate or column construction, C-frame or H-frame available
- Upacting or downacting
Ultrix Composite Press
Learn how the 365 casino ULTRIX Composite Press delivers exceptionally low deflection levels and produces finished-dimension molded parts. Combined load variation and machining error is about one-third the value normally found in precision presses. This improves productivity by reducing or eliminating scrap and costly, time-consuming, post-press finishing operations.